Monday, November 22, 2010

I've tried everthing I can think of and I'm about flat broke now... suggestions?

I have a 93 toyota celica 2.2liter engine. My car randomly started jerking really hard once I get into a gear and stay one speed it does it even worse when I put the cruise on... I thought I wasn't getting enough fuel to my engine so I changed my fule pump, then filter, and then injectors.... then I thought it wasn't firing right so I changed the plugs and wires..... could it be my distributor??? I know it's got a pretty nice oil leak happening obviously because I've replaced the coil twice... Help!!! If you think it is my distributor how do you change it? I have to do it myself.... like I said I'm broke from replacing all the other parts... )-; Anything you say at this point can only help. Thank you!I've tried everthing I can think of and I'm about flat broke now... suggestions?
hi wow, i have the same car 93 toyota celica 2.2 convertible 5speed. but anyway i had the same problem car was jerking and it died and then it could start up again and die 10 miles laters it was the fuel pump that went out on my car. well. about a month i was driving and then the car just died on me while i was driving took me a while to figure it out because i had all these new parts like fuel pump,fuel fiter,air fiter, new timing belt, spark plugs and wires. but finally i figure it out it was my distributor went out so that fix the problem could be ur dist. or ur engine control moduleI've tried everthing I can think of and I'm about flat broke now... suggestions?
Have you replaced the air filter?

A can of carburetor cleaner might help too.

===============================
Well, you should have thought abut his before going into random part swapping drills.



Now, you have to wait to get enough money to make a shop visit.



People, this is exactly what happens when you do not know what you are doing. This OP does not have any test equipment or tools to deal with this issue. Yet, he still wants to keep swapping parts.



Great.

No comments:

Post a Comment