Saturday, November 20, 2010

How do i replace my 1988 acura integra's ignition distributor assy..... please tell me ?

i need to change this immediatley and im not sure how to do it and i feel i should do it myself please help??.... how do i do this and is it easyHow do i replace my 1988 acura integra's ignition distributor assy..... please tell me ?
unless you know what your doing you shouldn't mess with it but heres the step by step...

http://www.autozone.com/az/cds/en_us/090



good luck



or

On your 1988 Acura Integra 1.6L FI , the Control Module-Ignition is located:



Under hood, passenger side, upper engine area, end of intake manifold, mounted on distributorHow do i replace my 1988 acura integra's ignition distributor assy..... please tell me ?
ignition module? or igniter

if you change that, change the coil also.

if you don't the coil will go out very soon.

take the dizzy cap off, take out the rotor. and there you go.

take some screws out and place the igniter and coil back in place.

do it one at a time.

not very hard, if your worried about it take a pic before you take it apart

No comments:

Post a Comment