Saturday, November 20, 2010

I have a 1993 Honda Civic that is not starting ?

I really need some advice what to do in order to get my car started.





Without any prior notice (no noticable performance problems) my car is not starting. I had a friend remove the fuel line while I turned the key and we are getting fuel out of the line. I have also tried the start in neutral test without success. It is however cranking over and getting fuel.



I have new battery, spark plugs, wires, distributor cap , fuel filter and rotor button still no good news. It did start the car i drove for couple of days then it died this morning again.



Now, when i checked other honda forum i saw the similar problems with other drivers. The only problem i see now is to change the distributor coil and see if it runs.



Please send all suggestions to similar problems you faced and how it got fixed.



Appreciate your help!I have a 1993 Honda Civic that is not starting ?
you should check to make sure the plugs are firing, it could be the ignition control module. my sister was having the same problem.I have a 1993 Honda Civic that is not starting ?
Well the coil sends the plugs the sparks so if your getting spark it's probably not that, how was it running when it was running? maybe it jumped time.

No comments:

Post a Comment