Wednesday, November 17, 2010

I have worked on cars some but would like to know the ';easiest'; things to work on -- opinions - brakes, trans?

I have changed carbs, distributors and other engine components but want to fix up cars to sell...what are the easiest DIY that will get me profit? Brakes? Trans? I can learn anything but know that I hate electrical (because I know how to do it!)I have worked on cars some but would like to know the ';easiest'; things to work on -- opinions - brakes, trans?
Brakes, Tune-Ups, Shocks, Belts, Water Pumps, Coolant Flush, Etc.I have worked on cars some but would like to know the ';easiest'; things to work on -- opinions - brakes, trans?
Well id have to say brakes, and heres why,

your brakes need replacing more often then your transmission, and its almost always easyer to buy a new trasns from the dealer with a warrenty then to buy all the parts rebuild it without a warrenty like the dealers and still make a proffit,

No comments:

Post a Comment