Monday, June 6, 2011

Honda crv 1999 firing order?

Car stalls after starting. Fuel lines were checked OK. A friend suspects incorrect firing order. Found that firing order was different in comparison from the book. But why was it running before? The distributor was replaced by the dealer but refused to give me anything about this unless I make an appointment for service. My problem now besides the firing order being different. This whole thing started after a routine oil change and used 10w-30 instead of 5w-30. What is going on? I want to take my car now for repair but I need to know what to tell the mechanic. Oh and my other mistake was allowing my friend to reconnect the wires like what was in the book and found out later holding a screwdriver. I said if we have it on video, at least we'll have an idea how much did we do. Would appreciate any help.Honda crv 1999 firing order?
The firing order is 1-3-4-2 . But you didn't specify whether it's a 4 or 6 cylinder. If your having problems getting it right contact me and I'll help you out.Good luck and hope this helps.
  • date with a girl
  • tvs
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment